Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thing #9 Share

OK I just played around and created a slideshow in Zoho.

It wasn't too bad although their clip art is lacking.

I'll see if I can link to it or post it or whatever down the line. Right now I'm going to take a break.

Okay, let's see if I can embed this code. It's was under publish on the Zoho site. I took advice from the A. Nonymous' 23 Things Blog and went to advanced options to copy the html. Here goes nothing!



I decided to play around in picture trail. I uploaded the sample photos that were on the computer since I wasn't at home when I did this.

This is what I came up with



Success!

Note to those who meebo'd me: That was fun! I enjoyed hearing from you. The anonymous part of it was a little weird, but I had a good time. Keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Thanks!!
    Thanks for the comment on my fairies
    that put a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete