Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thing #7 Online Image Generators

I am tired and am starting to feel like this window:)


So I read the directions for Thing #7 and decided to go back and get my stained glass puzzle by right clicking it and saving the picture - why didn't I think of that?

I'm going to come back to this post after I get some of my photos from Kodak. I took some nice ones of the Hudson River and the Rockefeller Estate in the fall when the leaves were changing. I also took some in Feb of the Vanderbilt Mansion that I think would do. I can see I may lose time here!
These are some pictures I've taken on vacations to Washington DC, the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in FL and the Rockefeller Mansion in NY. It took forever to create the Mosaic in BigHugeLabs.com, but it turns out it was my fault. When I uploaded them I set permissions to private. Once I figured that out it was easier, but still time consuming to get the photos uploaded to Flickr. I have to say it is much quicker than Kodak. Anyway after all that work I hope someone enjoys looking at them!
Who says librarians aren't fun???

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your domes too! Architechture photos can be so inspiring. Thanks for visiting Wysocki in 23 Bytes.

    ReplyDelete